DRESDEN-concept science exhibition
How will we move in the future?
Bicycle, e-scooter, car and public transport such as bus and train are part of the variety of mobility forms. Technical innovations, changing needs of people and ecological challenges are creating new forms of mobility, which many DRESDEN-concept partners are researching.
Following examples are shown in the DRESDEN-concept science exhibition:
- Better batteries “made in Germany”
- Hydrogen in mobility and its storage
- Emission-free and CO2-neutral air travel
- Rethinking rail transport
- Future scenarios of mobility
- Transport and psychology
- Smart exercise
- Transport safety via sensor technology
- Cooperative mobility: automated, synchronous and networked