This accessibility statement applies to the website of https://dresden-concept.de/ .
DRESDEN-concept e. V. is committed to making its websites and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with BfWebG (Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz) and BITV 2.0 (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung), implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on September 12th, 2022 and last reviewed on December 1st, 2022. The basis for issuing this accessibility statement is a self-assessment carried out by TU Dresden.
Due to the following non-compliances and/or exemptions, this website is partially compliant with the requirements of the BfWebG in conjunction with BITV 2.0.
We are making efforts to reduce the barriers. However, due to the resource situation we are currently unable to provide a fully accessible web presence.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail if (parts of our) contents are not accessible for you. We will then make every effort to provide the requested information.
- The language of the page is not correctly specified in every case. Sometimes English texts are displayed on pages marked in German.
- The headings do not correspond to the correct structural order, furthermore there is no first order heading on the start page.
- Links are partly not clearly, speaking designated. In addition, some links are opened in a new tab/window.
- Some contrast values do not correspond to the specified minimum contrasts. This applies especially to lighter colors in combination with white (e.g. at https://dresden-concept.de/partner/?lang=en and https://dresden-concept.de/10-years-ddc/?lang=en). In order to improve the contrast here, a toggle switch for better contrast has been added.
- In forms, not all elements can be operated via keyboard (mainly single selection (radioboxes) and partly multiple selection (checkboxes)).
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings concerning accessible design, please contact Anne Kubis (Email: email@example.com; Telephone: +49 351 463 40428).
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden