DIGS-BB Summer School, 9–13 May 2022 // Lipid Metabolism: from Biochemistry to Clinical Translations
DIGS-BB, COST Action EpiLipidNET and Center of Membrane Biochemistry and Lipid Research at TU Dresden are happy to announce the first 5-Day Training School on Lipid Metabolism: from Biochemistry to Clinical Translations targeted to Master-, PhD students and PostDocs.
By attending the Summer School, you will have the opportunity to:
- gain insights in the overarching role of lipids in metabolism, health and disease by covering lipid biochemistry, cell biology and biomedical significance and clinical transitions
- learn about relevant topics such as the organization of biological membranes, lipid metabolism, lipid-protein interactions, as well as associated pathologies
- benefit from TU Dresden’s technology platform during hand-on sessions that will provide you with state-of-the-art technologies and methods to study lipidome and epilipidome diversity, lipid trafficking and lipid-protein interactions
- meet lipid experts from all over the world and talk to leading scientists in Dresden in a relaxed setting – expand your network!!
- get to know the flourishing Dresden Campus through lab visits and a campus tour
- join workshops, round-table discussions and “sofa chats” with well-established scientists, clinicians and investigators to discuss the day-to-day aspects of an academic career
- learn about the DIGS-BB PhD program and get an insight into the life of PhD students at TU Dresden
- improve your presentation skills – visual presentation of data and data integration
Registration deadline: March 25, 2022